This is a broad statement concerning the Ejadah Asset Management Group LLC Company job opening. Female cleaner, Male cleaner & Office assistant job openings are currently available. The organization needs a total of 390 male/female employees for these positions. Many Nepalese workers have worked in this Ejadah Asset Management Group LLC for many years, as well as workers from other countries.
They are all thrilled to paintings for this agency as it treats its personnel as treasured property and offers exceptional coaching. All of the aforementioned employment roles will be well compensated by the firm. Overtime work hours are available, however, they will be provided in accordance with company norms and regulations.
The person ought to be on hand for work six days a week and work for eight hours every day. The company’s policies will govern the annual vacation. The company will offer food and housing. The employee is not required to pay for lodging or meals.
The work will be for two years on a contract basis, with the option to extend for another two years if the employee desires. It would be a big plus if the candidates have prior experience doing similar work. Manpower Name: Best Recruitment Services Private Limited. Address: Lalitpur-10, Bakhundol, Katahmandu, Nepal
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Best Recruitment Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Ejadah Asset Management Group LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2022/05/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]