Two reputable companies in the UAE and Qatar are in need of Nepali workers in various posts. We have vacancies or positions for Gen Clean Workers, Carpenters, Foremen, and Security Guards. To fill the mentioned positions, the company needs 109 people. Many Nepalese workers are also employed at this company for many years ago. Here, different nationalities are employed.
All of them are happy to work for this company because this company provides good facilities & proper guidance to its employees. Employees are always trying to solve their problems/obstacles. The company encourages and motivates employees so they can work effectively in a team. Work overtime is permitted as long as the employer’s rules and regulations allow it.
All candidates work eight hours a day. The position mentioned above is 6 days a week. The company’s rules and regulations will determine how the annual holiday will be distributed. The company will provide accommodations and meals for the attendees. Contractually, this job has a two-year agreement. Candidates with sector-specific experience are preferred.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sharon Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Spark Security Services Sole Proprie Torship LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]