Qatar and Saudi Arabia four different companies currently announce vacancies for Nepalese workers with free visas and free tickets. The company name is Al Ajab Universal Galvanizing, Co. Company Al Diyafah W Akthar For Meals. Figment Kitchen. Work/position is Metal coating by immersion labor, Coating labor, Cook, Assistant cook, Labourer, and Driver. Demand number only 16 men. The monthly salary will be from Rs. 31,000 to Rs. 80,000.
This job position is capable of accommodating overtime work, which will be provided in accordance with the company rules. The candidates, work 8 hours per day, six days a week, and the mentioned positions also work 8 hours per day. Company rules will determine how the annual holiday is given. Employees are responsible for managing their own food and lodging. Companies will provide the accommodation, and workers will be responsible for managing their own food.
During the time period of the contract, the position will be filled for 2 years. Experience in the same field/role is a significant advantage. The ideal candidate must have enthusiasm, responsibility, energy, and dedication. Candidates with similar experiences are preferred. Candidates should be able to focus well on the related work. Fitness, strength, and health are required for candidates. All rules and regulations issued by the company should be followed by the candidate.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Asmacs Company Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Figmint Kitchen|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]