Qatar and Romania 4 different company announced vacancy for Nepalese people both male or female. The company name is Everest Recruitment Services SRL (Romania), Al Waha Transport Maint & Cont. Co. Credible Trad & Cont. Co. WLL. Delta Industrial Complex. Position is General workers, Wae house worker, Wilder, Tile Mason, Steel fixer/barbender, House keeping, Nanny (Babby sitter). Labourer, Driver (Light), Carpenter.
Demand number 159 women and men. Monthly salary will be from Rs. 32,290 to Rs. 70,550. All employees are happy to work in this company since it is well-known for providing excellent facilities & guides. Every employee goes out of their way to help/solve any problems they are having. It is also important to them that their employees are encouraged and motivated to work efficiently.
There is an option for overtime work at this position, which will be provided by the company as per their rules & policies. For the above positions, workers will work 8 hours daily and 6 days per week. The company’s rules will determine how the annual holiday is given. This company is responsible for providing lodging and meals to its customers. During the term of the contract, this position will last for two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Grace Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Romania & Qatar|
|Company Name||Everest Restaurant Services SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/11/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]