Alamar Foods and Mason Group WLL are two different companies that have announced vaccination programs for Nepalese workers. As of right now, there are positions/vacancies for a Driver, Foreman, Labourer, Waiter, and Driver. An excellent salary will be provided to this position by the company. As a company, we strive to solve employee concerns with mutual understanding and confidence, so that workers can be confident in working with us. A total of 200 male workers are needed for the above-mentioned positions.
The working hours are 8 hours per day and the employees have to work 6 days in a row. We also offer overtime work, and the overtime hours and work will be subject to the company’s rules. You will be provided with a meal plan and a place to stay as part of the service provided by the company. This does not involve any charge or expense for the workers. Company regulations and management determine the annual holiday schedule.
There is a limit to the job duration or contract of about 2 years, and after that, the worker has the option to apply for another 2 years. Applicants must possess these qualities: enthusiasm, reliability, honesty, courage, and dedication. Attention to detail is an important skill for candidates. A background in related work is preferred. As this is a monthly position, the candidates will receive around Rs 80,950 per month in Nepali currency.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Motherland Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Madina Group WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]