There is a great opportunity for Nepali drivers to work in the United Arab Emirates. We are writing to inform you of a job opening with Al Jaber Security Company LLC. The job title is PSBD Security Guard. You will be paid a good salary for the aforementioned positions. They want to maintain their reputation as a company that provides excellent service to customers, so they want employees who are enthusiastic, responsible, & punctual.
Many employees of this company come from other countries, such as Nepal, and have been working here for a very long period of time. Employees at our company can rely on our company with confidence & we try to bring mutual understanding between employees & the company. Currently, the company seeks 55 candidates for the job listings mentioned above.
There will be six days per week of working and the shifts will run for eight hours per day. Depending on the company’s policies, overtime will also be allowed for this position. This job position has a 2-year contract and annual/monthly holidays will be decided by company rules. This job position will be provided with good accommodation & proper meal facilities.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sab International Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Jaber Security Company LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2021/09/27|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]