Nepalese workers can work as security guards in the United Arab Emirates. Currently, Hemaya Security Services LLC, UAE, has a vacancy for a PSBD Security Guard. This is an officially sanctioned statement regarding the position for which applications are invited. Nepalese workers have worked in the security service for many years/times, as well as workers from other countries.
The employees are all happy to work for this company because it provides good facilities & guides to its employees. This company always addresses the problems and obstacles of employees. Also, motivate and encourage their workers/employees to work together. As part of the job offer, the company will provide a decent salary.
It is also well known for providing the best security/privacy to its employees, so female candidates can trust this company. We are offering overtime work as part of this available job position and it will be managed by the company as per the rules and rules of the company. The candidates work a single day of 8 hours, six days a week for the positions mentioned.
Depending on the rules of the company, annual holidays may be granted. The company will provide the accommodation, while the workers must provide the food and meals. The contract will last for 2 years. Experience in a related field/role would be an advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Staris HR Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Hemaya Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]