In the UAE, Nepalese hardworking workers are in demand. Work opportunities are available in the UAE for Nepalese workers with a free visa and free ticket. A job vacancy has been announced by Emirates Security Services LLC. At the moment, there is a position available for a PSBD Security guard. The institute/company wants to hire a total of 60 male employees for all the positions mentioned.
In addition to workers from other countries, workers from Nepal have worked in this company for many years. In addition to its quality guidelines, many people are interested in working there. The company offers a wealth of opportunities for learning. Employees here are treated well by its leadership. Employees are always encouraged to work hard by the company.
A single day consists of 8 hours of work & there are 6 working days a week. We will also provide overtime work, but the hours & times will be regulated by company rules & regulations. The annual holiday schedule will be determined by company rules & regulations. Your job will last approximately two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aaayush International Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Emirates Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/30|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]