A job vacancy has been announced by Play Enterprises General Trading & Contracting Company W.L.L, a well-known company. The company offers a variety of benefits for its employees. The available positions are Production Labor. Workers/employees are considered a great source of wealth to them. Work paths for workers are cleared of all obstacles.
A salary of a good amount will be provided by the company for the job position mentioned. Several workers from Nepal work there as well. This company hires many workers from around the world. Six days a week & eight hours a day are worked. The company may also offer overtime, though the hours will be determined by the company’s rules & regulations.
Employees don’t have to pay for proper food/meals & accommodation as the company will provide them. Vacations are granted according to company rules & regulations. A maximum of 2 years is the duration of these positions. The candidates may then apply for more years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Focus Nepal Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Play Enterprises General Trading & Contracting Company W.L.L|
|Approval Date Information||2076/09/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]