Qatar Job Opportunities (Free Visa, Free Flight). The following is a general announcement about the job vacancy at Al Jaber Trading & Contracting. Currently, there are openings for the position of Pipe Fitter. There are 2000 male workers needed for the available job position. There are many Nepalese workers in this company, as well as workers from other countries. This company’s working conditions and environment are satisfactory to all employees.
Workers/employees at this company are always provided with proper guidance. The company encourages employees to work hard & efficiently. We will provide a good amount of wages/remuneration for the positions mentioned. Overtime work is available and will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules and regulations. The working days are 6 days a week, and the working hours are 8 hours a day. The company will provide employees with a decent place to eat and a decent place to live.
That doesn’t cost the workers anything. Company rules and regulations govern the amount of holiday time employees receive each year. There is only a two-year limit on the duration of this position. Candidates who have worked in a particular sector would be of great advantage/benefit. A positive attitude, enthusiasm, energy, & efficiency are essential in the candidate.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Diamond Start Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Jaber Trading & Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]