An important company in the UAE is advertising a vacancy through Jams HR Solution FZE-JAFZA. There are currently no job openings for Ordinary Labourer. The company will pay a good salary for the positions mentioned above. This company employs a large number of Nepalese workers. Quality guidelines are provided by this company, and many people wish to join it. Employees of this company are cared for by the company’s leadership.
Its management removes barriers from the path of employees, motivates them, and encourages them. Work overtime is permitted if the employer’s rules and regulations permit it. During the candidates’ working hours, they work for eight hours a day. The job mentioned above is 6 days a week. Company rules determine how many days of annual leave a worker is entitled to.
As part of the package, the company is responsible for providing you with food and lodging. Two years is the duration of the contract. Candidates who have worked in a particular sector are preferred. It is very important for candidates to be extremely enthusiastic and energetic.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Himarab Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Jams HR Solutions FZE-JAFZA|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]