Looking for an opportunity to work in Kuwait with free visa and free ticket? Look no further than Nepal! There are many good companies in Kuwait that are looking for Nepalese workers, and we can help you find the perfect position for you. A company name is Al-Fares Garden Co, Farwaniya Governorate, Kuwait.
Position is Cleaner, Labour, Sales associate (salesman/marketing/sales executive). Demand number 04 male workers only. Monthly salary up to Rs. 64,275. The company has been employing workers from different nations for many years, and currently there are also many workers from Nepal. The company is committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment for all its employees.
The company has a policy of zero tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment. All employees are expected to treat each other with respect and dignity. Our work hours are 8 hours per day and our working days are 6 days a week.
Overtime work is also available, however the company rules & regulations will determine when and how overtime work is to be performed. To ensure their employees’/workers’ comfort, the company will provide them with food/meal and lodging. Workers/employees do not need to pay any cash/expenses for that. Job contracts are limited to two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Wise International Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al-Fares Garden|
|Approval Date Information||2022/03/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]