The Alsalamah Group Co For Gen Trad & Cont company based in Kuwait is looking to urgently fill positions for Office Cleaners, Security Guards, and Store Workers. This opportunity comes with excellent salaries and benefits packages, making it an ideal job for those looking to earn a good wage. The company is looking for individuals with the right skill set, as well as a great work ethic. Additionally, the company would like to hire individuals who are willing to go above and beyond, ensuring that all job duties are executed efficiently and effectively.
Office cleaning workers, security guards, and store workers all play important roles in the professional environment. For instance, office cleaning workers ensure the office premises are kept clean and orderly. Security guard duties consist of monitoring the premises to protect against theft and trespassers. Store workers provide customer service, keep track of inventory, and help customers find the products they need.
Office cleaning workers, security guards and store workers must have experience that are relevant to the position they are applying for in order to be successful. Candidates must have a basic understanding of the duties and tasks associated with the role. In addition, they should also have a good work ethic and be able to work independently or as part of a team. It is also important that these individuals have good customer service skills and be able to handle difficult situations professionally.
Nepalese citizens interested in foreign job opportunities should contact the Metta International Private Limited. They provide all the information necessary to make an informed decision on the work and cost charges. Furthermore, they explain the terms of service and any other legal requirements. All potential employees are given a thorough orientation of the company policies, safety procedures, and the expectations of the organization.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Metta International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Alsalamah Group Co For Gen Trad & Cont|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]