Al Zeyarat Home Health Care Centre in UAE is currently looking for female Nursing assistant staff. Salary is Rs 86,750 per month. If you are a qualified and experienced nurse, then we urge you to apply for this position. Al Zeyarat Home Health Care Centre is one of the leading home health care providers in the UAE and we are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients. We offer a wide range of services including nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, and more.
We are looking for nurses who are passionate about their work and who will be dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, then we would love to hear from you. The duties of nursing assistants vary depending on the facility in which they work. However, there are some common duties that all nursing assistants perform.
These duties include: Taking and recording vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and respiration rate. Assisting patients with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and eating. Turning and repositioning bedridden patients to prevent bedsores. Observing and reporting changes in patients’ condition to the supervising nurse.
Documenting patients’ food and fluid intake and output. Collecting specimens, such as urine and stool samples. Performing basic tests, such as blood glucose level testing. Cleaning patients’ rooms and making sure their personal items are in order. Answering patients’ call lights and addressing their concerns. Contact office in NepalAman Overseas Private Limited
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aman Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Zeyarat Home Health Care Center|
|Approval Date Information||2079-04-26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]