120 Nepalese workers, both male and female, have the opportunity to work in Kuwait with attractive salaries. Foreign employment can provide valuable experience and financial benefits for individuals and their families. It is important to ensure that all workers are properly informed about the job and their rights before leaving their home country. Employers must also provide fair wages, safe working conditions, and adequate support for workers to thrive in their new environment.
Office cleaners are responsible for ensuring that the office space is clean and tidy. They may vacuum floors, clean surfaces, and sanitize restrooms. Sweets sellers are in charge of preparing and selling confectionery products. They may manage inventory, handle cash transactions, and ensure that the products are attractively displayed. Warehouse workers are responsible for managing the movement of goods in and out of the warehouse. They may receive and process incoming stock, pick and fill orders, and pack and ship products. They also need to maintain accurate inventory records and ensure that the warehouse is organized and clean.
This job offers a salary of up to 51,626 NPR for a duration of 2 years. You will be required to work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week with overtime available. This position comes with regular duties and responsibilities that must be fulfilled as part of your daily routine.
Nepali citizens seeking employment overseas should contact the Manpower office to obtain information on job opportunities and associated costs. This will ensure that they receive accurate and up-to-date information and avoid falling victim to fraudulent recruiters. It is critical to exercise caution when searching for employment abroad and to adhere to all legal procedures. Contacting the Manpower office is an excellent starting point for obtaining dependable information on overseas employment prospects.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Brothers International Employment Private Limited|
|Company Name||Nesto Hypermarket Company WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2079-08-25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]