Nepali workers have career employment chances in Saudi Arabia. A reputable organization, Innovative Technical Services Est For Automatic Doors, is seeking a skilled and diligent Whole vehicle driver and Mechanical engineering production. 8 to 10 hours of work per day, six shifts per week, with the option of overtime according to corporate policy All businesses will provide free food and lodging for the duration of the job, which is just for two years. Salary range: Rs 63,162 to Rs 77,189 per month.
Whole vehicle drivers are responsible for operating and maintaining vehicles such as trucks, buses, and other types of transportation equipment. They are expected to have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and the ability to handle any emergencies that may arise during their shift.
Mechanical engineering production workers are responsible for assembling and manufacturing products in a factory or industrial setting. They may work with machinery, tools, and other equipment to fabricate parts and components. They may also be responsible for quality control and ensuring that products meet company and industry standards.
Both of these roles require individuals to have strong attention to detail, good communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment. They must also be able to follow safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a safe work environment. Overall, these workers play a critical role in ensuring that transportation systems and industrial products are produced and maintained efficiently and safely. Contact office in Nepal. Intermanagement Manpower Services Private Limited
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Intermanagement Manpower Services Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Innovative Technical Services Est For Automatic Doors|
|Approval Date Information||2079/12/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]