The position you are seeking is with Al Enjaz Trading & Contracting Company. (Free visa, free ticket). There are several positions available, including Scraper drivers (graders), Drenched drivers, Bulldozer operators, and Leveling mechanisms operators. A total of 52 workers are required for all the positions. Several Nepalese and other country employees have worked here for many years in this security service as well.
There are always solutions to problems/obstacles facing this company’s employees. Teamwork was also promoted and motivated by them. The company will provide good wages for the above-mentioned job positions. There is the possibility of doing overtime work, and it will be provided in accordance with company policy & regulations. A typical week consists of six days and eight hours of working per day.
The company will provide meals/food to eat to employees and workers will not be charged for either. Company rules and authority will determine when and how many annual holidays are granted. These positions can only be filled for a period of two years. Nepalese citizens who want to go for foreign employment can call the contact number given below and get all the information of the advertisement.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Tokiyo Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Al Enjaz Trading & Contracting Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]