There have been vacancies announced by five companies in Saudi Arabia seeking Nepalese workers. The company always works to move obstacles & issues of their employees. Furthermore, this company’s leaders encourage and motivate its employees. Those positions will be paid a good amount of salary by the company. Working overtime is offered by the company, and it will be done according to the company’s rules and regulations. The working day is 6 days per week with a working hour of 8 hours per day.
Depending on the company rules and regulations, holidays will be granted annually. Upon arrival, the company will provide accommodation and meals/food. These positions are subject to a 2-year contract limit. Candidates who have worked in a particular industry would be a great advantage. A positive attitude is important for candidates who are enthusiastic & energetic. It is important that candidates pay good attention to the work they are supposed to be doing.
You will not have to pay for visas or airline tickets. Employees will receive it from their employers. Workers in the country are responsible for paying all their medical expenses. An employer company is responsible for paying medical expenses in foreign countries. The cost of life insurance premium is paid by the workers themselves in the country. The final interview will be conducted at the office by our representative on 24 September 2021 (2078 Asoj 8).
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Madi Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Medscan Terminal Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]