Nepalese workers in Qatar have an amazing opportunity for foreign employment. Tea Time. Job openings currently available include Waiter, Sandwich maker, Labourer, General cook, Salesman, Juice maker, and driver. It wants to hire 20 workers for all available positions. Workers from Nepal have worked here for many years/times, and workers from other countries work here as well.
Employees in this position will receive a good wage. Our company is trusted by employees and tries to establish mutual understanding between employees and the company. There are 8 hours of work in a single day, and workers must work a total of 6 days in a week. It is also possible to work overtime, and overtime work/hours will be allowed according to company rules and regulations.
You will receive the proper food/meals and accommodation for workers provided by the company. It is free of charge for the workers. Holidays will be granted as per the company regulations and management. A worker can apply to extend the contract for another year if they wish after two years if there is a job duration or contract limit of two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Tea Time|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]