A Nepalese worker in Qatar has the opportunity to work abroad. Comfort Elevators & Escalators Company has a vacancy at a reputable company. Positions include labourer, driver, mechanic, and elevator operator. A total of 16 workers is required for all the available positions. It is a reputed company many Nepalese workers have been working here for many years/time, as well as workers from other countries.
This position will provide a good amount of salary to the employee. The employees at our company can trust us confidently, and the company tries to make mutual understanding between employees and the company. Workers/employees work 8 hours a day for 6 days a week. Overtime work is also available, and overtime work/hours will be provided in accordance with company rules & regulations.
For the workers, the company will provide food/meals and a place to stay. Workers don’t have to pay any charges or expenses for that. Annual holidays are determined by management and company rules. The job duration or contract limit is about two years & after that, workers may request more years if they want.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Comfort Elevators & Escalators Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]