Nepalese can find good employment opportunities in Bahrain. Currently, another company is seeking Nepalese workers. The company name is Nasser Saeed Al Hajri Corporation WLL. There are currently Scaffolder, Labourer, and Office Boy positions available. The company wants 285 workers for all the jobs listed above. Many Nepalese workers are employed in this company for a long period of time. All of them are satisfied with the working environment.
The company provides their employees with the best security, so female candidates have to trust the company. The company encourages its employees to work together. Working overtime at work is governed by the rules and regulations of the employer. Applicants are required to work eight hours every single day. There are six days per week for this position.
Only two years are allowed for the initial job contract, but after that workers can extend the contract if they wish. Employees are entitled to annual vacations according to the terms and conditions of their employment contract. The company will provide proper dining & lodging for its employees/workers. That doesn’t require any payment from the workers.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sos Manpower Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Nasser Saeed Al Hajri Corporation WLL|
|Approval Date Information||23/04/2021|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]