Three companies in UAE and Cyprus are currently seeking Nepali workers, including male and female staff. These companies are looking for skilled and experienced workers in various industries, such as Stall and market salesperson, Cleaner, Taxi driver, Agriculture worker, Chambermaids, Cook, Domestic worker, Waiter/Waitress. The demand for Nepali workers in these countries is increasing due to their hardworking and dedicated nature. The companies offer competitive salaries, accommodation, and other benefits to attract Nepali workers to fill their vacancies.
Salesperson: A salesperson’s primary duty is to sell products or services to customers. They must possess excellent communication skills and have a thorough knowledge of the products they are selling. They are responsible for building relationships with customers, identifying their needs, and persuading them to make a purchase. Cleaner: Cleaners are responsible for keeping buildings, offices, and public areas clean and hygienic. They perform a range of tasks, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and emptying trash cans. They must ensure that all surfaces are disinfected and all cleaning equipment is properly maintained. Taxi Driver: Taxi drivers transport passengers to their desired location in a safe and timely manner. They must have excellent driving skills and knowledge of the area they are operating in. They must also be courteous and provide excellent customer service.
Agriculture worker: Agriculture workers are responsible for planting, harvesting, and maintaining crops. They work in fields, orchards, and greenhouses, performing a variety of tasks such as pruning, watering, and fertilizing. They must also be knowledgeable about the equipment used in agriculture and be able to operate it safely. Chambermaids: Chambermaids are responsible for cleaning and maintaining hotel rooms. They must ensure that all rooms are clean, tidy, and well-stocked with amenities such as towels and toiletries. They must also be able to work efficiently and discreetly to respect guests’ privacy. Cook: Cooks are responsible for preparing and cooking meals in a restaurant, catering service, or other food service establishment. They must have excellent culinary skills and knowledge of food safety and hygiene. They must also be able to work efficiently under pressure.
Domestic worker: Domestic workers are responsible for performing a range of household tasks, including cleaning, cooking, and laundry. They may also be responsible for caring for children or elderly family members. They must be trustworthy, reliable, and able to work independently. Waiter/Waitress staff: Waiters and waitresses are responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and providing excellent customer service in a restaurant or bar. They must be courteous, attentive, and able to work efficiently under pressure. They may also be responsible for processing payments and keeping the dining area clean and tidy.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Raj Group Of Company Private Limited|
|Country Name||UAE | Cyprus|
|Company Name||Cars Taxi Services Co LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078-06-15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]