Saudi Arabia offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. The Mastoura Contracting Company, LTD. The company announced a vacancy for a Nepalese worker. Working as: A General Carpenter, Steel Fixer, Truck Driver, Equipment Operator, Truck Driver, and a Truck Driver. The company will pay a good amount of wages to the candidate for the mentioned position.
Nepalese workers and others from other countries have worked in this security service for many years. It always tries to resolve the problems or obstacles faced by its employees. Additionally, they encouraged and motivated their employees to work together. It is a six-day work week & a single day’s work is eight hours. In the event of overtime work, the hours will be fixed according to company rules.
For that reason, the company will provide accommodation and workers will not be responsible for paying for that. Consequently, the employee must manage their food on his/her own without the company’s assistance. According to the rules and authority of the company, annual holidays will be granted. For these positions, the time limit is only 2 years. You can get all the information regarding the advertisement by calling the contact number listed below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nepal HR Solution Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Mastoura Contracting Co. Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]