Employment opportunity in Saudi Arabia with Free Visa & Free Ticket. The company name is Tameer Al Tholathea East For Contracting. Work position: Factor, General plumber, and General electrician. For the available job position, the company wants a total of 22 male workers. Many Nepali workers have worked in this company for many years and workers from other countries also work in this company.
The working environments and conditions at this company are all good. They treat their workers and employees well by providing guidance and respect. A good company always encourages the employee to work hard and efficiently. As far as the mentioned job positions are concerned, a competitive salary will be offered by the company.
There is the opportunity to do overtime work and such work will be provided in accordance with company rules & regulations. Work is done six days a week, for eight hours a day. For their employees and workers, the company will provide a proper place to eat and stay. The workers are not required to pay anything for that.
According to company rules and regulations, employees will receive annual holidays. A maximum of two years is the duration of this position. An advantage/bonus is the candidate’s work experience in the sector is sought. Applicants must be very enthusiastic, enthusiastic, energetic, and efficient, as well as possess a positive attitude.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kapeel Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Tameer Al Tholathea East For Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]