The following is an official public statement regarding the job opening at Allied Maintenance Co. Limited. At the moment, this company has open positions such as General labourer, Building painter, Building cleaner, and Handcrafted brick and tile worker. As a result of all the job openings available, the company is looking for 28 workers. In this Security/ company, there are many Nepalese who have been working here for many years as well as employees from other countries.
In this company, all workers/employees are encouraged to work together as a team. As a company, we value our employees/ employees like family, so they can trust us confidently. During the week, 8 hours of work are done, and 6 days are worked. Overtime work is also available, and it will be done according to the rules and regulations of the company.
The company will determine when to give the annual holiday based on its rules and policies. Employees of the company will be provided with food & accommodations (accommodation). For this position, the contract period is two years. After that, candidates may apply for additional years if they want. It would be an advantage if the candidates had experience in a related field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Asmacs Company Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Allied Maintenance Co. Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]