There are plenty of employment opportunities for Nepalese citizens in Qatar & Saudi Arabia. Six of the best companies to work for in Qatar /Saudi Arabia are: A company name is High Mountain Trading And Contracting, Gulf Brand Company, Food Quality Limited Company, Ali Bin Abdullah Bin Ali Al Massoud General Contracting Est
Essa Rashed Al Owaidan Company For Contracting & Across Miles Transporation Corporation. The position is Truck driver, Kitchen worker, Paint buildings, Public building, Fast food maker, Gen clean worker. Many Nepalese employees work for this company for a long time. The working environment at the company is proving to be a positive experience for all employees.
Male candidates must have faith in this organization because it is well-known for delivering the highest level of security to its personnel. This company promotes employee collaboration. The ability to work overtime is subject to the employment company’s rules and regulations. The applicants’ working hours are 8 hours each day, every day. The described position requires 6 days of work per week.
The job contract is only for two years, although workers can request additional years if they like. These companies offer great benefits and perks, such as free visas and free air tickets. So if you’re looking for a good job in Qatar, make sure to apply to one of these companies!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Three Brothers Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Gulf Brand Company|
|Approval Date Information||2079/02/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]