The Nepalese workers from Nepal are being sought by Heaven Overseas Private Limited. Prospective workers are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible. The Saudis and Bahrain are in need of Nepalese workers. Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are offering free visas and free tickets for Nepalese workers.
There is an urgent need for 260 male workers in various positions. The salary will range between Rs. 31,812 and Rs. 47,970 a month. There will be 8 hours of work per day and 6 days per week, as well as the option of overtime as per the company’s rules. Meals will be provided by all companies. This is a two-year contract.
Applicants are encouraged to attend a walk-in-interview on December 12, 2021. It is the responsibility of the applicants to pay for all their medical costs related to their stay in Nepal. The company will also reimburse all expenses incurred in a foreign country, such as medical coverage and insurance coverage. As a service to our customers, we will provide a free visa and flight ticket. An administrative fee of Rs. 10,000 will apply.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Heaven Overseas Private Limited|
|Country Name||Bahrain/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Ismco WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]