Romanian Employment Opportunities Abroad. A public statement is being issued about the available job vacancies at Workpower SRL. Currently, there are openings for Construction workers, Hospitality workers, Autovechicle services workers, and General workers/woodworking. All the available positions require 90 workers. There have been many Nepalese workers here for many years, and other nationalities are also employed here.
Employees of this company are always motivated to work well in a team. Our employees/ workers can trust us because we treat them as family and wealthy. There are 8 working hours per day and 6 working days per week. The company also offers overtime work and overtime work will be provided in accordance with the company policies & regulations. Annual holidays will be provided based on the company’s policies & regulations.
It will provide you with the proper facilities for food & accommodation (apartment) for their employees. The term of the contract is 2 years. Applicants can apply for more years afterward if they wish. It would be great if the candidate had experience in a similar role and field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Protect Nepal Employment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Workpower SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]