Nepalese workers in Romania have an excellent chance of finding foreign employment. The following is a general announcement regarding the job vacancy of Asia Recruiting Advisors SRL, Currently, available job vacancies include Room attendant, Cleaner, Unskilled workers, Cook helper, Warehouse worker, Waiter, and Cook. A total of 180 workers (males and females) is needed for these jobs.
The company employs a lot of Nepalese workers, as well as workers from many other countries. Since we treat our employees as a treasure, all staff members are happy to work for a company that provides good guidance. Moreover, all the job positions specified above come with good salaries provided by the company. The company allows overtime work hours but the hours are dependent on their regulations and rules.
Work is required of the employee 6 days a week for 8 hours a day. The company will set the rules concerning the company’s annual holiday. During the training, the company will provide lodging & meals. Employees do not have to pay for expenses related to accommodations and food. The job period will be 2 years & if the employee wants more time then he or she can apply. If the candidates have experience in related fields, then that is a great advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Rawal International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Asia Recruiting Advisors SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]