Qatar is offering a great opportunity for Nepalese workers to start a career in the country. The offer includes free visa and ticket to Qatar, as well as attractive salary packages for 10 various posts in reputed companies. These posts include positions like Cashier, Dry Clean Worker, Foreman, General Clean Worker, Gents Tailor, Labour, Representative, Salesman, Supervisor, Tailor and more. This is a unique opportunity for Nepalese workers to gain international experience while working in a safe and secure environment.
Qatar provides excellent treatment of foreign workers and offers its citizens an excellent quality of life. With this offer, Nepalese citizens can now take advantage of this opportunity to explore the world with Qatar’s amazing culture and vibrant lifestyle. The demand number 24 women men is an important factor in the salary structure of employees in Nepal. According to the notification issued by the Government, it states that these employees will be receiving salaries ranging from Rs 36,140 to Rs 90,350.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a job with good wages and benefits. With this demand number in place, companies will be able to provide better jobs for their future employees and increase the wages of existing ones. This can be seen as a positive step towards creating more equality in terms of pay between women and men who share similar qualifications.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||New S.V. International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Top One Uniform|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]