We are looking for reliable Nepalese workers in Nepal at A Cosmo International Overseas Private Limited. Interested workers should submit their applications as soon as possible. Currently, a well-known company is looking for Nepalese employees. We currently have an opening for a Technician, Mason, Electric, Scaffolding & Ordinary Labor. In this two different company have been working here for a long time and also people from other countries.
Employees/workers at the company are all eager to work with this company because it is well-known for offering good facilities and guidance to its employees. Whenever there is a problem or obstacle with an employee, this company tries to resolve it. They should also encourage and motivate teamwork among their workers. Company employees will receive a good salary depending on the available job position.
Male can also trust this company because they provide the highest level of security and privacy to their employees. Currently, the overtime work facility is available for this available position & it will be provided in accordance with company rules and policies. Working hours for candidates are 8 hours a day, whereas the working days of positions mentioned are 6 days a week.
Annual holidays are determined by the policy of the company. Accommodations will be provided by the company, but food/meals must be handled by the employees themselves. This position will be filled for a period of two years. It would be advantageous if applicants had experience in something similar.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Cosmo International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Capitol Project Management Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/10/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]