Sigma Contracting and Trading is officially announcing a job vacancy. These companies are currently seeking technicians, heavy vehicle drivers, construction workers, reinforcement fitters, and carpenters. The company is seeking 105 employees to fill all of the positions mentioned above. The company offers good salaries for all the aforementioned positions.
Employees from Nepal and other countries have been working in this company for many years. The company provides its workers with a variety of facilities, opportunities, and quality guidelines. Their employees/workers are their greatest asset. Workers/employees at the company are always motivated/encouraged. Overtime is possible & it will be granted according to the rules and regulations of the company.
The candidates work 8 hours a day, six days a week. The company management may or may not grant an annual holiday according to its rules & regulations. Generally, job contracts last for two years and if workers/employees wish to continue working they can apply for more. It will provide its workers with good food and accommodation.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Wahaa Manpowers Supplier Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Sigma Contracting & Trading|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]