The golden opportunity of foreign employment for 125 people for 4 reputable companies in Qatar with free visas and free tickets. There have been many Nepalese workers working in this company for many years, and employees from several other countries are also here. They all enjoy working for this company because it treats its employees as treasures and provides excellent guidance.
Thankfully, you can expect a good amount of salary for all mentioned job positions. There is a facility for overtime work hours, but these hours will vary depending on company rules and regulations. Employees are expected to work for eight hours a day, six days a week. A company’s rules determine when and how an employee receives an annual holiday.
The company will provide people with accommodation and food/meals. Employees are not responsible for accommodation and food costs. The job contract will be for two years only. An advantage would be had by candidates with related work experience.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mobhira Recruitment Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||IRIS Construction & Trading|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]