Nepalese workers can work in Qatar and get great foreign employment opportunities. Exblowra Trading & Contracting Company WLL is announcing a job vacancy. Blacksmith, Brick mason, Carpenter, Ceramic worker, Decoration tech, Foreman, Gypsum technician, General supervisor, Labourer, and Tile maker are currently available jobs. The company wants 172 workers to fill all available positions.
Nepalese workers have worked in this company for a long time, as well as workers from other countries. The company pays a good salary for this position. Our employees can trust our company with confidence and we strive to achieve mutual understanding between our employees and ourselves. Workers/employees have to work for eight hours a day, six days a week.
Overtime work is also possible & overtime work/hours will be provided in accordance with company rules & regulations. For the workers, the company will provide them with food/meals and a place to stay. That does not require any fees/expenses to be paid by the workers. Vacation days are granted according to the company’s rules and management’s decisions. There is a contractual limit of 2 years for the job, but workers are able to apply for more years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mechi International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Exblowra Trading & Contracting Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]