Aleqlas Trading & Contracting company currently announcement vacancy for a Nepalese workers. Position are: Plumber, Foreman, Building worker, Driver, Tile maker, Store keeper, Sandwich maker. Monthly salary will be from Rs. 32,620 to Rs. 81,550. We employ many Nepalese workers, as well as workers from other countries in this company.
A well-known company is recognized for providing quality guidelines, facilities, and opportunities to its employees. They value their employees and workers as their most important assets. A company always becomes motivated/encouraged to do its best. Providing overtime in the workplace is possible & it will be given according to company rules and regulations.
They work for eight hours a day, six days a week. According to the company rules & regulations, the annual holiday will be given to employees at the discretion of the company management. Generally, the duration of jobs is 2 years, if workers wish to continue their work after the contract is over, then they can apply for longer contracts. Employees will have access to good food and accommodation facilities at the company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mahagadhi Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Aleqlas Trading & Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2077/11/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]