Nepalese hardworking workers are wanted by two different Qatari companies. The company is known as International Carpentry Factory and Twin Trading and Contracting. The company wants a total of 27 male employees for the available position. Nepalese workers have worked in this company for many years, as well as workers from other countries. Their working conditions and working environments are excellent. This company always provides proper guidance to their employees and treats them with respect.
The company always encourages its workers to work hard and efficiently. The company offers a competitive wage/remuneration for the positions mentioned above. Work overtime is an option and will be provided in accordance with company rules and regulations. Six days a week & eight hours a day are the hours of work. They should be able to eat properly & stay comfortably in the workplace.
There is no fee paid by the employees for that service. As per the company guidelines, employees receive their annual holidays. Applicants are only permitted to apply for this position for a maximum of two years. Having work experience in a particular industry or sector would be a great advantage/bonus.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Target Consultant Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Twin Trading & Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]