There are two different companies that offer foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers in Qatar with free visas and tickets. The following are general announcements about the available positions of Qatar Services Co WLL & Uniceramic-Qatar WLL. The available or announcing job positions are Gen clean worker, Labourer, Electric tech, Engineer and Administrative supervisor.
The Company will provide good wages for all positions. For the positions mentioned, the company will hire 32 men (males). Nepalese workers have been working in this company for a long time. They all like the environment in which they work. Employees of this company are encouraged to work in teams, remain united, and solve problems/obstacles.
The company provides overtime work conditions according to the rules & management policies. A single day of work is eight hours. Six days each week are worked. The company also gives out annual leave. The contract is usually for two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Grace Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Qatar Services Co WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/02/31|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]