We are seeking applicants for the position of Agriculture Worker at Grand Suite Job Private Limited. We are looking for candidates in Japan. This vacancy was approved on 2078/06/22, and its LT number is 247804. There is a company named Welfare Creation Association. 3 positions are currently open. You can earn as much as Rs. 1,71,085 in a position such as yours.
The minimum time spent working each day is eight hours, six days a week. Your employment contract lasts two years. We provide a competitive salary for this job. As a company, we have a strong reputation for putting the trust of employees and making sure mutual understanding exists between employees & the company. The company also provides overtime work/hours per the company’s rules and regulations.
All expenses incurred in Nepal by the applicant must be covered by the applicant, including medical and insurance costs. Health and insurance costs incurred abroad by the employer will be compensated. Employees will be provided with free tickets and visas. The service charge will also be free.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Grand Suite Job Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Welfare Creation Association|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]