Nepalese foreign workers have a great opportunity for employment in Japan. This is a general announcement about Johoku Management Cooperative Society’s job openings. At present, there are vacancies for Technical intern training (Form worker). A good salary will be provided by the company for the listed job. This company employs many Nepalese workers long-term. They provide quality guidelines, so many people are interested in joining. The company offers many opportunities to learn about different topics.
Employees at this company enjoy great leadership. A company’s management should remove obstacles in employees’ paths and motivate and encourage them. Working overtime at work is permissible according to the rules and regulations of the employer. Candidates will be required to work an 8-hour shift every day. There are 6 working days per week for this position. Holidays are dependent on the employer’s policy.
We will provide you with the proper accommodation; however, we will not provide meal/food service. We will provide your accommodations for a period of three years. An experienced candidate from a specific industry will be desirable. An energetic, energetic, and enthusiastic candidate will be preferred. Applicants must be attentive to the details of the job. Applicants with experience and fluency in English will be considered.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Naap International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Johoku Management Cooperative Society|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]