Production operators are needed for a busy food production facility that packs a variety of food products. Teamwork. Working with others. As part of a busy production line, packers load and unload pallets and pack items. Position Responsibilities: Production line working at high speed. Keeping the working environment and personal hygiene in top condition. Observing all food safety regulations.
Training, supervision, and guidance will be given to new hires without prior experience. It would be beneficial, but not essential, to have experience in a food production environment. Having the flexibility to work at a time that suits you. Safety boots with steel toecaps are essential. Establishing a high-speed production line for food. Perishable food items are packaged or boxed for distribution. Moving from one production line to another when necessary.
The ability to retain the knowledge of the production process. Keeping the working environment and personal hygiene in top condition. Observing all food safety regulations. Please do the following: Excellent command of the English language. Since it will be a night shift, there will be no public transportation available to get home from work. Follow instructions and take directions.
Our company will provide a good amount of wages to all the available job positions. All of them are happy to be employed at this company because it treats its workers as treasures and provides excellent guidance. Each day of the week consists of eight hours of work. There is also an option for overtime work, and it will be provided based on the company’s rules and regulations
According to company policy, all employees are entitled to a holiday every year. As part of the package, the company provides accommodation and meals. The employee is not required to pay for accommodation and food. Approximately two years is the duration/contract of this job.
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]