A Nepalese worker can pursue an awesome foreign career in Qatar. Al Sraiya Security Services is advertising a job opening. Currently, there is a job opening for Security Guard. In total, the company is seeking 70 workers to fill its vacant positions. It has been working here for many years/times, and many Nepalese and other nationals work here as well. This position will provide a good salary for the company.
Employees can trust our company with confidence, and the company seeks to create a mutual understanding between employees and the company. During the week, workers/employees must work for six days out of every eight. There is also a facility for overtime work, and it will be provided based on the company’s policies. We will provide you with the proper food/meal & accommodation for the workers.
That means that the workers aren’t charged/expensed for that. The company regulations and management will determine how many days of annual leave each employee will receive. About 2 years is the job term or contract limit. After that, workers may request an extension if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal Overseas Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Sraiya Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]