Listen Security Sdn Bhd, a reputed company in Malaysia, is pleased to announce vacancies for Security Guards. The position requires individuals to work 8-10 hours per day, for a total of 6 shifts per week. Overtime opportunities are also available in accordance with company rules. As part of the employment package, the company provides food and accommodation for the duration of the two-year contract.
We are looking to fill 20 positions, and the salary offered for the role is 42,060/- NPR. Interested candidates are invited to attend an interview on 8th July 2023. The interview will be conducted at the office of Blue Link Placement Solution Pvt. Ltd. in Kathmandu, Nepal.
If you are interested in joining our team as a Security Guard, please contact the office of Blue Link Placement Solution Pvt. Ltd. in Kathmandu, Nepal. They will provide you with further details and assist you throughout the application process.
At Listen Security Sdn Bhd, we prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees. Join our team and contribute to our commitment to providing top-notch security services. Don’t miss this opportunity to embark on a rewarding career with Us. We look forward to meeting you at the interview on 8th July 2023.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Blue Link Placement Solution Private Limited|
|Company Name||Listen Security Sdn Bhd|
|Approval Date Information||2023/06/30|
Company Name: Listen Security Sdn Bhd
Pre-Approval Date: 2023/06/30
Lot Number: 288693
Position: Security Guard
Required Number: 20
Salary: Rs 42,060/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Blue Link Placement Solution Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]