A security company in the Middle East has announced a vaccination. It is for a security guard position. It is primarily comprised of Nepalese employees and foreign workers working here. It is well-known that this company provides its workers & employees with good services & guides. A company is always willing to assist with its employees’ problems or concerns. They should motivate their workers/employees for teamwork.
The company will offer a good salary to the employee for this job. Candidates who are female can trust this company as it is also widely known for offering the best in security and privacy to their employees. This job position offers overtime work, and it will be provided based on company time rules & policy. All candidates work 8 hours each day, and the mentioned positions work 6 days per week.
Company rules govern the annual vacation. The company will provide accommodation, and the workers will be responsible for food. There will be a 2-year contract for this position. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in the same field or role. These available job positions require the following qualifications. SLC pass required. Able to speak, write, and understand simple English.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sun Light Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Securiguard Middle East|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]