Qatar offers an outstanding foreign employment opportunity for Bangladeshi workers. The company is named Al Sas Al Mateen. A laborer, a plumber, an electrician, and a foreman are available for the position. There are a total of 6 open jobs which the company wants to fill. The company will provide good salaries for this position.
To ensure employee and company mutual understanding, the company strives to make sure employees rely on the company with confidence. Employees or workers work for 8 hours per day & in a week they work 6 days. It is also possible to work overtime and the overtime hours will be paid according to the company rules & regulations.
Employees at the company will have the appropriate food/meal & lodging facilities. That requires no charge or expense to be paid by the workers. Generally, holiday leave is given annually based on company policies and management. Normally, the employment contract lasts for two years and can be continued if the worker so wishes.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Teampro HR Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Sas Al Mateen|
|Approval Date Information||2021/09/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]