Urgent demand for male and female workers at various levels for two prestigious companies in the UAE, including visa-free tickets. Demand No. 200 (male and female). Monthly salary will be from Rs. 25,800 to Rs. 29,025. Position is Cleaner/janitress, Cleaner/general labourer and cleaners. This reputable company has a great working environment for its employees.
This company provides the highest level of security to both its employees and candidates, thus putting female candidates at ease. The leaders of this restaurant always treat their employees with respect and provide them with good guidance. We offer overtime hours, and we will allocate them according to company regulations and rules.
Every week the employee is required to work for eight hours each day & be at work for six days per week. The company will determine how many days of annual leave are granted. During the trip, the company is providing the accommodation & meals. Food and accommodation are not included in the employee’s salary. The contract period for this job is two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Support Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Imdaad LLC (UAE)|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]