A prestigious Romanian company is in urgent need of male and female workers in various positions. This is a public statement about the reachable job opening at Andvis Imob SRL, Bucharest, Romania. Welders, plumbers, masons, factory workers, kitchen helpers, and general workers/laborers are the currently available positions/vacancies. Workers from Nepal and other countries work in this company for years. The company will offer a good amount of salary for this position.
Employees can trust our company with confidence, and the company seeks to create a mutual understanding between employees and the company. There are 130 male & 20 female workers needed for the positions mentioned. The working hours are eight hours per day, six days a week. Additionally, overtime work is available & will be provided according to the company rules and regulations.
Worker’s accommodation and food will be provided by the company. There is no cost to the workers for this. The company regulations and management will determine how many days of annual leave each employee will receive. Worker contracts usually last for two years, but after that can be extended if the worker wishes.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Wise International Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Andvis Imob Srl|
|Approval Date Information||2078/02/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]