A job vacancy for Nepalese workers is being advertised by Naukri Nepal Recruitment Services Private Limited. Limited will hold the position for Sales, Service Labour/Loading, Labour/Pricing Labour, Cashier, and Labor/Loading. You will be employed by Nesto Hypermarket Company, WLL, and Nesto Hyper Farwaniya Central Market WLL, a company in Kuwait with LT numbers 250325, 250326, and approval dates 2078/07/28, 2078/07/26.
It is estimated that there are 110 vacancies available for the position you hold and that your salary will be up to $55,032. You will work a minimum of eight hours a day, six days a week. The employment contract will last two years. This company has many Nepalese workers who have worked here for many years, and it also has workers from other countries. The working conditions and working environment are good here.
Throughout the years, this company has provided proper guidance and has always treated its employees with respect. The company promotes a culture of hard work and efficiency. The company will cover the costs of medical and insurance coverage in the country of departure. The applicant should be responsible for covering medical expenses in the country of application. A visa and ticket are provided by the company for free.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Naukri Nepal Recruitment Service Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Nesto Hypermarket Company WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/28/2078/07/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]