Nepalese support workers are being selected to work in long-term care facilities in Israel through an application process. According to the labor agreement between the Government of Nepal and the Government of Israel (Advertisement No. 2078-79-972-001) first published on 2078-04-12.
Nepalese citizens interested in working as support workers in a long-term care center in Israel should apply within 21 days from the date of publication of this notice. This information has been published on the web portal of this department ferms.dofe. gov. np for the information of all concerned including the details as per the details for online application registration.
The minimum requirements for working in Israel as a care-giver
National of Nepal
Under 45 years of age and under 25 years of age
A minimum height of 1.5 meters and a weight of 45 kg
Once you have passed your tenth grade. Have completed at least 15 months of study in a relevant subject or have obtained a certificate or diploma from a training company recognized by the Government of Nepal as equivalent with a 10+ 2 or similar educational qualification
At the time of the start of the entry permit application process, the passport of the applicant must have at least three years left on it.
Previous work in Israel has not taken place
A parent, spouse, child, son, or daughter who does not reside or work in Israel
Physically healthy and not suffering from any chronic diseases (tuberculosis, hepatitis, herpes, gonorrhea AIDS), ability to lift heavy loads, working as a support worker in a residential center, not addicted
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]