Job opportunities in Qatar for Nepalese workers. It is an official announcement for the job opening that is available at Ansar Gallery. We have the following positions available: Salesman, Supervisor, Labourer, Storekeeper. 24 men will be required for these positions when they become available. There have been workers from many different countries working here for many years, and now there are many workers from Nepal as well.
The company is well-known for providing excellent employee facilities, safety, and health care. It endeavors to always put employees on a team & encourage teamwork among them. There are 8 hours of work a day & 6 days of work in a week. In addition, overtime work is available at the company. Overtime work is provided according to the company’s policies.
A company will only provide an adequate accommodation facility (not food or meals). Company policies and management will determine the length of each employee’s annual holiday. There is a maximum two-year contract duration for this job. Candidates should be honest, dedicated, reliable, and enthusiastic. Employees will be reimbursed for both medical expenses in the country and overseas.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nepal Placement Agency Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Ansar Gallery|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]