Japan offers job opportunities for Nepalese workers (male cleaners). This is an official and explicit announcement concerning the vacancy at Lee Life Co. Limited. Currently, there is an opening for a male cleaner in the company. There are a total of two workers needed for the position. This company has employed workers from different nations for many years, and currently, many workers from Nepal work there.
Their employees benefit from excellent facilities and guides at this company. Staff members are always willing to assist/solve employee problems. Employees are also encouraged to work efficiently and encouraged by staff to do so. It is possible to work overtime in this position if company rules and policies allow it. These candidates will be working 8 hours a single day and these positions will operate on a six-day weekly schedule.
Employees will be entitled to annual leave according to company policy. The company will provide lodging and meals for the guests. This position is contract-based for two years. It would be a great advantage for candidates to have experience in a similar role/field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Capital International Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||Lee Life Co Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]